At Civis Analytics, we bring objective, data-driven truth to organizational decision-making—from the boardroom to the world’s largest social causes.
This mission isn’t an aspiration: it’s something we see realized every day, and it brings purpose to everything we’re working on.
We combine a sophisticated SaaS product with our specialized data science consultancy to empower tens of thousands of active users to make millions of data-driven decisions every month. From joining disparate data sources and automating reporting, to building more elaborate models of targeted audiences and optimizing messages for them, organizations like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the City of Boston, and iHeart Radio trust Civis’s technology to make their most critical decisions.
Core to our product and consulting offerings is Civis Platform, which makes it easy to import, manage, transform, analyze, and report on data. Our customers love Civis Platform because it empowers them to focus on finding data-driven answers to their most critical questions—in other words, we empower them to run their business, rather than running a tech stack.
Learn more about Civis at www.civisanalytics.com.
Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19, all Civis offices are closed and all employees are remote for the foreseeable future. This is being closely monitored as things change and it’s likely our offices will reopen. Because of this uncertainty, we want to ensure candidates are open to potentially relocating to one of our offices in the future, but a totally remote option is negotiable for this role.What we are looking for
We’re looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join our People Operations team. As a recruiter at Civis, you’ll be charged with finding qualified candidates who bring diversity of thought to all that they do. You'll be responsible for guiding the candidates through our hiring process and developing robust business partnerships with both candidates and hiring managers. From generating pipelines to negotiating offers, you'll manage the entire candidate process as autonomously as possible.
In this role you will:
- Be a knowledgeable, hands-on full lifecycle recruiter across a variety of deeply technical roles from new graduates through leadership levels
- Champion the overall candidate experience while keeping in mind the financial needs of the business
- Execute sourcing and recruiting best practices to meet hiring goals quickly and efficiently
- Inclusivity should be at the forefront of your mind and you should be willing to go above and beyond to create a workforce reflective of diversity within our industry
- Partner effectively with recruiting team, peers and cross-functional partners including Operations, Applied Data Science, Sales and Marketing departments specifically
- Act as a consultative partner to Hiring Managers: articulating clearly the risks and benefits of each hire and each hiring process
- Successfully manage, prioritize and close requisitions within agreed upon timelines
- Use creative staffing methods to develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify, source and generate qualified candidates
- Support the recruiting process through accurate record keeping, reporting, and updating interview guides and position expectations
- 3+ years of full desk recruiting and sourcing experience in both high volume and corporate environments, preferably starting in staffing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with incredible attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Ability to fill a high volume of hard to fill positions quickly and efficiently while overcoming obstacles as needed
- US work authorization
- Experience with both technical and non-technical recruiting
- Experience closing senior level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Experience using creative sourcing methods to find passive talent
- Greenhouse ATS experience strongly preferred
Civis offers opportunities for newcomers, seasoned professionals, and anyone in between. Our teams are energized by complex challenges and value diversity of thought. Opportunities to stand out and inspire happen daily, and we trust and encourage you to act on your ideas—no matter how big they are.
We offer you the tools and community you need to do your best work. Each of us is committed to holding ourselves accountable for results, challenging the status quo, and finding new ways to help our company—and each other—grow.Why join our team?
- The opportunity to be part of a growing tech startup focused on solving interesting and meaningful problems, invested in internal promotion, and committed to fostering a diverse, equal, and inclusive workplace.
- Competitive benefits, including unlimited PTO; 401K match with immediate vesting; health, dental, and vision benefits; fully paid parental leave; breastfeeding support, including breastmilk shipping services for traveling moms; commuter benefits; wellness initiatives, including weekly group meditations; monthly on-site massage therapy; and pet insurance.
- To support employees in our now-fully remote work environment, we have expanded our virtual journal and book clubs, Donut Pals (organized virtual coffee meet-ups), Lightning Talks (five-minute presentations on anything you’d like), Lunch-and-Learns, and HR Open Discussions (bi-weekly meet-ups where we discuss ideas and topics of the day in a casual format). We are also able to support and accommodate flexible work from-home-schedules to help employees juggle their domestic responsibilities.
Civis embraces the individuality of our employees, and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our Civis community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us [email protected]
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
EEO IS THE LAW