Collaborative? Innovative? Cutting edge? Is that the type of company that you want to be a part of? Consider making Ensono your next career destination.
What you will do:
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting for multiple requirements – post compelling job descriptions, source passive and active candidates ,conduct thorough screening calls, scheduling interviews and testing, keep HRIS and tracking updated, extend offers, and keep key stakeholders abreast of progress.
- Utilize creative recruiting resources and techniques to identify and engage top talent including social media tools, referral programs, user groups, etc..
- Learn and stay abreast of Ensono’s value proposition and articulate it to targeted talent.
- Build consultative partnerships with assigned hiring leaders by providing excellent customer service, guiding leaders toward best recruiting and hiring practices, and delivering quality results.
- Keep recruiting metrics and analytics updated.
- Collaborate for managing internships, contract workers sourcing and paperwork and recruiting tools.
- Onboarding and other tasks as assigned.
What you will need:
- At least 2 years of IT recruiting experience
- Ability to work with both local and remote stakeholders and team members
- Outstanding communication skills – both verbal and written
- Stellar customer service with proven experience using consultative skills to earn the trust of high level company stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to new recruiting technologies – tracking systems, reporting tools, sourcing tools, etc
- General knowledge of legal/compliance laws related to recruitment and hiring
What will set you apart:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience presenting and negotiating job offers