Director, Employee Experience Workflow Alliances at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Workflow Alliances Director will be accountable to lead the Alliance & Channels Ecosystem (ACE) Employee Experience ecosystem, creating the next generation of trusted global partners who align to the Global ACE mission of creating a vibrant ecosystem with the objective of helping to enable & accelerate ServiceNow growth to $10B and beyond.
This individual will play a key role in delivering on the ACE transformational vision: ‘Partner Success’ is synonymous with ‘Customer Success’ in accelerating Digital Transformation & predictable Business Outcomes for our partners.
They will work in tight coordination with multiple stakeholders to achieve key targets around: growing partner human capital management and enterprise services practices, accelerating individual and company-wide capabilities, and delivering a fully competent and capable ecosystem of partners in support of ServiceNow’s Employee Experience Workflow business plans.
• Lead the ACE Employee Experience program
• Drive alignment between Employee Experience partners and ServiceNow
• Develop global enablement strategies focused on Co-Sell & Co-Delivery to accelerate ServiceNow Employee Experience growth
• Drive NNACV and Partner Success through the establishment of practices within our partners
• Ensure our partners have sufficient capacity for our Employee Experience product lines in every geography
• Ensure future product releases are ready for our Partners
Reporting to Area Vice President, Workflow Practice and Alliance Development, this individual will align to and work closely with ServiceNow's leadership and sales organisation.
They will have cross functional engagement with solution sales, product line developers, pre-sales, and customer outcome services teams to drive accelerated pipeline expansion and growth on ServiceNow’s Employee Experience solutions. This is a high-profile position providing a significant platform for professional growth & business impact.
· Accountable to ensure that all Partner Content Readiness & Assets are created and posted on the partner portal for each ServiceNow product release.
· Work directly with global leaders from the assigned partner(s) to develop joint Practice Development programs by partner or region that includes investments in Practice Development, repeatable selling assets, reference architectures and the development of product line & industry solutions for ServiceNow.
· Work with the ServiceNow ACE team members to execute partner Practice Development plans in targeted region to drive certification growth and delivering customer success.
· Work with the ServiceNow Worldwide Alliances and Channels team members to identify partner repeatable offerings, reference architectures and solutions.
· Work with Product Marketing to develop strategies including customer segmentation, positioning/messaging, sales strategy and tools.
· Execute, manage and deliver regionally tied to global partner(s) strategies and initiatives in close alignment with regional / country ecosystem resources. Align with regional Channels team, Sale, Business Units, and partner leadership.
· Maintain dashboards of KPI’s that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments.
· Conduct regular cadence between assigned partner(s), ServiceNow Product Line Management, BU’s Management and company leaders.
· Ensure effective and timely internal & external communication and coordination of ServiceNow ecosystem strategy & capabilities. Serve as a key contact point for assigned partner(s) engaged with ServiceNow.
· Package & promotion of ServiceNow success stories (external / internal use including discovery of in-depth back story for internal education).
· Develop, in coordination with Product Line Sales, BU’s, ServiceNow Services and Product Marketing, key sales and go-to-market strategies and objectives to establish ServiceNow as a leader in the Product Line or Industry they are leading.
· Provide a business perspective to day-to-day development efforts ensuring customer priorities are addressed
· Provide industry expertise in the development and implementation of specific market strategies and programs to improve logo penetration.
· Closely monitor competitor activity and report on opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder ServiceNow from capturing key customer accounts.
· Monitor sales pipeline and work closely with sales teams to accelerate opportunities by meeting directly with customers to provide comprehensive product and industry insight.
· Meet Revenue targets specific to your region in the Product Line Sales & Business Unit.
· Strong understanding of Alliance and Channel ecosystem development, partner operating models and market dynamics.
· Experience managing projects/portfolios and understanding project success
· Experience working with Human Capital Management, Talent Management and Shared Service teams
· Demonstrate the experience to lead in a matrix organization
· Strong track record working with integration and implementation partners
· Track record of consistent performance
· Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing and product line sales & BU development
· Strong executive presence & track record of consistent quota attainment & over achievement.
• The ideal candidate will have 10 plus years of partner experience, either in a management or sales/business development capacity
• High level of communication skills, both written and verbal
• Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans.
• The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
• Bachelor’s degree a requirement. MBA and/or Technical undergraduate degree a strong plus.
In addition to our ServiceNow leadership competencies, the ACE organization has defined core and functional competencies that are aligned to the ACE operating model and provide the foundation of the framework, describing behaviors to be displayed by all ACE employees.
• Ensures Accountability – Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
• Execution Focus – Consistently achieving results even under tough circumstances
• Strategic Mindset – Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies
• Business opportunity identification, analysis & development - Uncovers, identifies and evaluates new business opportunities to drive ACE’s growth strategy
• Situational Adaptability – Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
• Trusted Advisor – The person the client/customer/peer turns to when an issue arises, often in time of great urgency, crisis, change, triumph or defeat
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.