Director of Talent Acquisition
PEAK6 was brought to life by the idea that success comes when you surround yourself with the right kind of people. The passion for that idea powers our firm still, 20 years later. As a Director of Talent Acquisition at PEAK6, you will work within a team that influences all aspects of our firm’s culture and success. You’ll work to identify and recruit some of the sharpest minds in proprietary trading and technology. Working in Human Resources at PEAK6 means that you’ll always be presented with a variety of new possibilities as you advance your career.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Partnering closely with our leaders to help scale the recruiting function to drive progress & strategy
- Leading and developing a strong team of Recruiters, demonstrating excellent people management skills, and leadership behaviors and strong collaboration with leadership across the firm
- Defining & tracking consistent hiring metrics and goals that define success for Recruiting
- Bringing past industry and market knowledge but continue to research and understand local/non-local talent markets
- Proactively reviewing business needs and partner with leaders think about their long-term talent plans, help them forecast talent needs, gaps, etc based on historical data and future growth plans
You’ll gain loads of experience in this role but before you do, you should have:
- 10+ years of recruiting experience, preference for a managerial/leadership role
- Demonstrated success in concurrently managing multiple staffing programs and systems, plus a history of leaving an organization stronger than it was before.
- Proficiency in developing and managing business processes.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A good knowledge of the technology industry.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn Recruiter and other recruiting media
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Analytics
All of our HR team members have these traits. You should, too.
Motivation Collaboration Curiosity
Integrity Adaptability Ingenuity
Life at PEAK6
We want you to like coming to work so we work really hard to make your job fun and different from any other.
As a PEAK6 Director of Talent Acquisition, you can enjoy:
- Generous medical, vision and dental plans
- Matching 401(k) programs
- Adoption assistance & family leave
- Sabbatical program
- Speakers Series
- Massage days
- Poker tournament with a grand prize of a World Series of Poker buy in
- Sports leagues
- Cornhole tournaments
- Annual PEAK6 Party
- Yoga classes
- Tuition reimbursement
- Lasik eye discount
- Philanthropy events
- Annual wellness screens and flu shots
- Bagel Fridays/expiration lunches
- Birthday gifts
- Charitable matching gift program