Director of Talent Development
What your day could consist of:
- Assessing the organization’s learning and development needs across all levels. Identify mission critical skills.
- Recommending, developing and implementing customized learning strategies to meet near and long-term capability/skill requirements.
- Leading progressive thinking around career pathing and laddering so that career growth is transparent and managed effectively across the organization.
- Leading/managing a talent review process to identify high potential talent and develop learning plans to build bench strength.
- Supporting the performance management and goal setting process each year by facilitating training, coaching, and providing process and system support.
- Coaching managers to create development plans for team members designed to provide growth opportunities in role through on-the-job learning, special projects, formal training, etc.
- Maintaining proactive and ongoing awareness of industry trends and developments as well as functional best practices.
- Communicating compelling and useful information to the organization, as appropriate.
- When necessary, recommending outside vendors and external programming.
What is needed:
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field
- Minimum of 8 years of learning and organizational development experience
- Ability and willingness to be a strategist but also a hands-on trainer and facilitator
- Proven success in building out a talent development function from the ground up and within a fast-scaling environment
- Proven success in effectively partnering with a wide range of diverse functions across the organization, including Sales and Technology teams
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Creativity in designing compelling learning programs
- Proven success with executive/leadership development
- Excellent coaching, consultation and facilitation skills
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few). At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!