At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is seeking an Employee Development Specialist. The right candidate for the role will own Amount’s professional development and performance management programs. Core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leverage past experience and expertise to development and performance management opportunities that will enable employees to enhance their performance and achieve their career objectives
- Research, develop, and deliver new, best-in-class, talent development tools and processes
- Prepare for, collaborate, and communicate effectively with all levels of leadership in career progression and succession planning sessions
- Calculate ROI in everything you do
- Provide ongoing assistance to users of employee development programs
- Partner with Learning to develop and deliver user training and any relevant communication pieces regarding the programs
- Develop talent assessment tools that facilitates skills gap analysis and professional development planning
- Understand competency models and improve current programs and materials to reflect these models as needed
- Support other cross-functional team projects as needed
Who you are:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in talent development
- Have a bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or a related field
- Have experience in the selection and administration of assessment tools, and providing feedback on individual or group assessment data
- Have experience working with competency models and career maps
- Have experience working with and administering performance management to support employee development
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote, within the United States, temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that not all positions will be remote long-term and some teams and positions have an expectation to join us in our Chicago or LA office when it is safe to do so. Note: International work is not permitted at this time.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description