Employer Brand Manager at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe has an immediate opportunity for a seasoned professional to join the organization’s Shared Services function as a member of the Internal Communications team with a focus on internal employer branding and cultural communications. The internal Employer Brand/Cultural Communications Manager will think holistically about how we attract and retain talent, and be responsible for execution of the internal components, designing and executing creative and engaging content. This role will be tasked with tying together the employee experience, West Monroe’s employee value proposition, company strategy, employee recognition, and what talent is focused on and looking for. They will partner regularly with our Talent Acquisition and Marketing teams, as well as other Shared Services functions. They will also support internal cultural communications.
Specific key responsibilities include:
- Partner with Marketing to create and drive a holistic Employer Brand strategy across internal and external audiences, including key themes, content calendars, campaign concepts, etc.
- Participate in employer brand-related social media monitoring, analysis, strategy, and messaging
- Help design and execute content across channels, including podcasts, video, digital signage, etc.
- Award strategy/communication
- Design and execute innovative, attention-getting campaigns around internal initiatives across a range of internal channels (slogans, employee highlights, posters, infographics, etc.)
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to draft internal messaging (talking points for use with candidates, FAQs, outreach to candidates, etc.)
- Support and drive a significant portion of the firm’s internal diversity, equity, and inclusion communication
- Liaise with Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and other employee-led groups to support various communications throughout the year (review of content, newsletter support, etc.)
- Create, manage, implement, and own communications strategy and plans for special projects/internal initiatives and rollouts
- Develop a deep understanding of our business and employee base, and the ability to target specific segments with messages that spark them to action
- Partner with special project teams as an internal communications subject matter expert, designing and implementing communications plans that educate and engage our employees
- Come up with innovative ways to communicate with employees
- Support communications strategies around educating and engaging employees on the firm’s strategy, and ensure communications plans are aligned with and support that strategy
- Create branding around internal initiatives
- Work with vendors to create and manage aspects of internal communication campaigns
- Support consultants and Shared Services support staff on a range of ad-hoc issues and projects
- Undergraduate degree
- At least 8 years of experience in a communications role, ideally in a professional services or agency environment, ideally with some branding/creative experience
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to execute programs with speed, accuracy, and efficiency
- Outstanding influencing and interpersonal skills and a track record of working effectively and forming peer-level relationships with senior members of an organization
- Ability to work with a variety of internal partners and manage time effectively
- Ability to work and manage projects autonomously
- Exceptional writing skills and copywriting experience a plus
- Experience producing video content
- Experience with current web practices, supporting technologies, new media
- Experience with the Microsoft office suite, including PowerPoint
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.