Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
Global Head of Total Rewards
The Head of Total Rewards is a critical role for our rapidly growing organization to drive strategic compensation and benefits decisions and deliver creative, competitive, and analytically driven programs. This role will serve as project44's subject matter expert to ensure fair and equitable pay, and create sustainable and competitive incentive, compensation and benefits programs in alignment to our high performance culture. Our People Team thrives in a fast paced environment, can navigate working through ambiguity with an owner’s mindset, and require the ability to create and build programs and processes that will scale as we grow.
- Drive the strategic design and execution of the company's global compensation, benefits/wellness, payroll and mobility programs.
- Oversee the design, development, implementation and scaling of a full range of compensation programs for the company globally.
- Oversee the company's benefit and mobility offerings including health and wellness programs in multiple countries, ensuring compliance and cost competitiveness.
- Ensure all compensation, benefits/wellness and mobility programs are market competitive, aligned with business goals, consistently administered, and in compliance with company policies and evolving regulatory requirements.
- Partner with People Partners and Senior Business Leaders to drive and influence total reward strategy.
- As the Compensation expert, you will lead the development, implementation and administration of all compensation programs (including merit cycles and equity refreshes)
- Be the trusted advisor to leadership on all compensation decisions and strategy (must be able to influence and drive decisions at executive leadership levels)
- Drive market analysis and benchmarking for current and future roles on all aspects of compensation
- Ensure accurate and relevant survey data to maintain and update project44's compensation bands
- Manage holistic equity program including annual refreshes; works in close partnership with our finance team, as well as support and educate current and former employees with the options exercise process
- Manage benefits portfolio and vendor relationships
If you have most or all of the following please apply!
- Undergraduate degree in human resources or finance and/or PHR/SPHR, preferred
- Master’s in Human Resources or MBA, preferred
- 10-12 years of compensation and benefits experience (or consulting equivalent)
- Prior experience with a mix of startups and mature organizations, experience supporting a company going IPO preferred
- Experience in a global, multi-region environment
- Experience with global benefits, wellness programs and global mobility is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to foster strong relationships with colleagues across different functions and at all levels of an organization.
- The ability to navigate ambiguity and create structure and process from scratch
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Must be comfortable presenting to senior leaders and Board members.
- Experience building and managing a global team
- Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods and financial modeling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Radford Salary Survey Database.
- Fully versed with HRIS systems: HCM, Benefits, and Performance as well as Advanced Compensation.
- Up to date on federal, state and location requirements.
- Rolled out global compensation & benefits programs.
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.