HR Analyst at Echo Global Logistics
The primary focus of the HR Analyst is to support our Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), within the Shared Services division of Human Resources. This position will partner with areas such as HR, IT, Finance, and Payroll to support and enhance our core HR systems, data analysis and reporting, while managing ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects to meet deadlines. Additionally, this role will work closely with the HR, Payroll and Benefit teams to continually enhance and support HCM systems and processes. We are looking for someone with general working knowledge of all HR disciplines (Benefits, Recruiting, Compensation, Learning, Talent, and HR Self-Service) as this is critical to success in this role. This HR Analyst role will also be responsible for participating in any future development activities, including system upgrades and the implementation of additional applications and functionality. Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work across different teams and thrive in fast-paced environment.
- Support all Workday modules including Payroll, HCM, Benefits, Recruiting, Compensation and Time Tracking
- Develop and maintain reports to support analytical and business needs
- Identify opportunities for system enhancements
- Participate in the testing and implementation of all system upgrades and roll out of new features; coordinate all user testing and parallel-run activities
- Assist in reviewing and troubleshooting EIB uploads and integration issues between both internal systems and third party clients
- Responsible for driving innovation and process improvement to support long term HR business goals and process improvement
- Document standard processes/procedures and create user guides and checklists for functional practitioners
- Providing technical support and serving as a subject matter expert to educate system end users on Workday functionality and ensure they are leveraging Workday to the fullest
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-2 years HRIS experience
- 1-2 years experience providing reporting and audit processes
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.