Impact you’ll make:
- Serves as project lead on major compensation initiatives, including the design and development of compensation programs and other special compensation projects. Identifies opportunities for enhancement and change in compensation programs, policies and procedures. Acts as change agent to develop, implement and communicate change initiatives. Recommends and implements approved changes to process and policy.
- Provide advice, counsel and ongoing support regarding employee compensation issues including internal/external competitiveness, program design, program effectiveness assessment, and overall governance related to TU's compensation philosophy and principles, including competitive pay for performance.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the year-end annual compensation planning cycle.
- Develop, maintain and continually expand a good working knowledge of the business strategy of assigned groups to advise on various topics such as compensation trends, role definition, legal and regulatory requirements, and a view of all total rewards in order to provide effective consultation to the business.
- Use market and business knowledge, in conjunction with TU compensation principles and policies, to assess the implication of market trends to identify compensation issues and opportunities.
- Partners with appropriate internal and external resources to ensure that all designed programs, plan documentation and communications meet the needs of the business.
- Work with other HR groups and Marketing to create Comp education/training/communication.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.