HR Digital Transformation Lead (remote) at Relativity
- Developing change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives.
- Evaluating the impact of planned organizational change.
- Identifying risks and developing risk mitigation tactics.
- Identifying and managing anticipated resistance to change.
- Leading change management work streams with a structured methodology / process.
- Supporting development of communications relevant to change initiatives.
- Defining success metrics and measuring performance against these.
- Providing reporting and other updates to management and project teams.
- Assessing the impact of change to user workflows, practices, and business impact.
- Working closely with HR teams to ensure change flows smoothly.
- Partnering closely with other functional leaders across the company and Communications.
- Passion for driving and delivering culture and behavior change.
- 5-8+ years end-to-end change management experience on digital transformational programs, ideally within a large, complex tech organization
- Relevant change management certification (eg, PROSCI or equivalent).
- Experience in stakeholder management and influencing, managing within all levels of an organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- High-level analytical skills with the ability to identify issues, analyze problems, think outside of ‘the box’ and provide tangible, practical and achievable business solutions.
- Ability to ensure that the business and people related benefits and risks are well understood and managed, including activities which contribute to post-implementation benefits realization