PEAK6 is a leading investment firm headquartered in Chicago. More than 20 years ago, we were one of the first firms to develop sophisticated proprietary technology in our trading business. Today, we leverage our technical ingenuity and operational ability across a number of investment areas, spanning early- to mid-stage growth capital, operational control, trading, and sports management, with an eye toward providing value to the customer. Over the years, we have built and operated several leading financial technology firms and today our team includes a digital wealth clearinghouse, an outsource provider of flood insurance, a Premier League soccer team, a value investment arm, an incubation lab, and more.
As a member of the HR team at PEAK6, you’ll have a big impact on the firm. You’ll work across all our different businesses and have genuine opportunities to shape the future of our HR efforts and reinforce a growing, thriving culture
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building relationships with business leaders, employees and within the HR organization across the Capital Management, Shared Services and Strategic Capital business units.
- Seeking out new and innovative solutions to help drive key HR initiatives across the organization including performance management, professional development and succession planning.
- Developing and implementing change management strategies to support critical evolution of the business and achieve desired business results that are sustainable over time.
- Developing and mentoring HR Business Partners for different business units.
You’ll gain loads of experience in this role but before you do, you should have:
- 10+ years of experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced and changing environment. Financials services/trading industry and/or tech industry experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to influence senior leadership is essential. Proven analytical ability
- Ability to facilitate and coach business leaders and their leadership teams
- Ability to problem solve, manage conflict and build relationships with people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to use MS Office products proficiently