HR M&A Director at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive end-to-end HR M&A deal evaluation, project management, and integration strategy
- Partner with M&A partners during due diligence, including making recommendations on HR strategy, organizational design, change management & culture assimilation strategies, deal model assumptions, purchase agreement terms and operational HR risks
- Serve as the liaison to various business groups (Compensation, Benefits, People Business Partners, Recruiting, Payroll, HRIS, Equity Administration, Legal, Corp Dev, Deal Sponsor, etc.) with respect to all M&A activities
- Deliver strategic deal and integration recommendations to senior leaders that shape HR M&A strategy and execution and enable the business to execute on key objectives
- Create and enhance scalable diligence and integration playbooks and best practices, leveraging automation and repeatable innovation when possible
- Create and manage a full M&A integration plan in partnership with People Business Partners and other key People team stakeholders
- Coordinates work of all project and integration related efforts including operational issues
- Identify and solve complex cross-functional challenges related to integration, including compensation, benefits, leveling, payroll, recruiting, onboarding, etc.
- Develop and manage project plans, including the identification of resourcing needs
- Oversee the project plan and execution of cross-functional M&A employee experience and change management workstreams including but not limited to organization design, job leveling, employee relations, compensation review cycles, performance development and engagement surveys
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BS Degree plus 10+ years of HR and M&A experience, preferably in a large multi-national company in the high technology sector.
- Ability to work within varying time zones, nights, weekends and off hours.
- The ideal candidate will have a wide and varied skill set: an engaging personality, a thoughtful listener, an influential leader, an enthusiastic trainer, and a compelling communicator.
- Strong, independent project and program management skills; experience managing HR M&A deal and integration-related projects
- Expertise in one of more of the following areas: org design, leveling, benefits, compensation & incentive structures, and immigration.
- Passion for highly cross-functional processes and working across teams to unblock bottlenecks
- Outstanding business and global acumen with the ability to partner both cross-functionally and internationally
- Ability to drive business outcomes autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced environment, and to effectively balance multiple high priority initiatives at once
- Outstanding negotiation, analytical, problem solving, communication, and prioritization skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.