WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro's Talent and Development (T&D) team works to make our organization an engaging, inclusive home for Centrons to develop their careers and create positive change in the ad tech industry. T&D is made up of four collaborative teams: Talent Acquisition (recruits top talent for Centro), Talent Operations (provides benefits, payroll, perks, and a system support for Centro), Education and Development (leads training and education for Centro employees), and Talent Partners (heads up professional development, management resources, and employee relations).
Collectively, T&D is determined to bring the Centro Manifesto and guiding principles to life through our culture and practices. This team cultivates Raving Fans by constantly ideating on how to ensure every current and prospective employee receives the best experience possible.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
The HRIS System Support is responsible for providing Workday end user support to all employees, including managing and resolving Tier 1 tickets. They will train and onboard T&D team members and work closely with them to develop and improve Workday processes. You will contribute by:
- Assisting the Talent Management team with the Quarterly Talent Review process by project managing the QTR process, ensuring deadlines are met for Performance Assessments, Talent Assessments, Calibrations and Compensation Reviews across the organization
- Training and onboarding T&D team members as well as troubleshooting all Talent movement processes that occur within Workday. Examples of these processes include: Terminations, People Movement (promotions and transfers), Position Management (open, close, move and freeze positions)
- Performing audits on HR processes and documents, including hiring, termination of service, and job profile and position creations, when required
- Leading the change management and system support for Employee and Manager Self-service features in Workday
- Providing Workday end user support in areas of Learning (course enrollments and completions), Timekeeping (entry and completion), Headcount Management (position creation, resignations, data integrity) and other employee and manager self-service functionality
- Developing procedures, guidelines and documentation for Workday and assisting employees with system navigation, responding to all HRIS system login and user setup inquiries and issues.
- Creating user guides to train and setup all new users on the system.
- Identifying areas of process improvement within the HRIS across the T&D team and work with the HRIS team to implement and test the configuration changes.
- Working cross functionally with IT Support to troubleshoot user login issues
- Assisting the HRIS team with reviewing Workday major releases, and helping with testing and implementation as needed
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1+ year(s) of HRIS experience, preferably in Workday (onboarding, talent management, recruiting, learning, etc.)
- Demonstrated customer service or technical support experience
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, and ensuring that inquiries are addressed in a timely manner
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience in developing and documenting processes, as well as performing diagnostic tests and audits.
- Possesses a strong work ethic for working with confidential information
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, HR management, business administration, or similar.
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.