Human Resource Generalist
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
Our People team is growing and we're looking to add an HR Analyst to our People team. In this role, you will provide support in day-to-day activities related to the HR function including but not limited to; supporting payroll administration, benefits, running reports, and other ad hoc projects.
If you're a self-starter, have a high-level of integrity, and have a passion to make us a great place to work - come join us!
What you'll do:
- Assist in day-to-day activities related to the HR function including but not limited to supporting reporting and data management.
- Provide basic support for employee payroll and benefits questions, such as inquiries surrounding the administration of payroll/benefit policies and procedures.
- Assist with payroll processing, audits, documenting and reconciling benefits deductions.
- Maintain HRIS system, employee records, and change of statuses.
- Participate in cross-functional projects and/or tasks as needed.
Why you are a fit:
- You have 1-2 years of Human Resources administrative experience, or related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- You have intermediate excel skills
- Have the ability to handle highly confidential data with integrity and professionalism
- You are able to work with diverse, creative, professional people in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You can simultaneously manage projects and daily administrative tasks
- You are self-motivated; able to drive and own initiatives
- You exhibit a customer service focused attitude and approach
- You are highly adaptable and flexible; able to navigate competing priorities
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.