Human Resources Analyst at Maven Wave, an Atos Company
This is a contract position.
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Your Life As A Maven:
- Support project-oriented duties related to the integration as a result of our acquisition, specifically tracking headcount synergies and change management activities.
- Drive change management efforts, identifying interdependencies, risks, and opportunities within HR work streams and other Operational areas.
- Provide support to HR functional areas and other Operations teams such as Finance, IT, Sales Ops to ensure a smooth integration and employee experience.
- Simplify complex problems, gather and analyze massive amounts of information expeditiously, and deliver insights and recommendations.
- Knowledge of key HR principles: change management, compensation, performance management, job architecture, onboarding - overall employee experience
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong problem solving skills; thinking strategically
- 5+ years of experience.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?
- Digital Transformation at Maven Wave
- Check out our Corporate Team
- See what Glassdoor has to say
- Real Customer Stories