Human Resources Business Partner
- Partners with business leaders to ensure execution and prioritization of HR strategies, initiatives, goals and business plans.
- Provides HR leadership and influence through deep relationships with assigned senior leadership teams.
- Contributes to the business strategy by helping leaders identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes.
- Provides proactive and strategic guidance and support for organizational planning and development initiatives that align the HR agenda in support of key business strategies and initiatives.
- Proactively engages on talent management agenda including attrition, retention, recruiting, succession planning, professional development, performance, leadership development.
- Builds strong, credible business relationships with senior stakeholders, their teams and managers and create a respected presence with employees.
- Provides consultative guidance and coaching to managers and employees on human resources-related matters, ensuring alignment with corporate policies, goals, and objectives
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Supports company-wide organizational development
- Provides Roundtable process management
- Partners with the HR team to manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Partners with department leaders to develop goals and KPIs
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to all leaders (e.g. coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions) and ensure the effective deployment of the company performance management policy and process
- Works with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Fosters a positive team environment
- Ensures confidentiality of internal and external data
- Performs ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Verbal Communication - Expert
- Written Communication - Expert
- Teamwork - Expert
- Relationships - Expert
- Negotiation - Advanced
- Organizational Awareness - Expert
- Learning Agility - Expert
- Analysis - Advanced
- Problem Solving - Advanced
- Process Orientation – Proficient
- Prioritization - Expert
Role Specific Skills
- Ability to understand business structure and goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to drive continual improvement in business outcomes and the development of the value of HR within the company
- Proficient in MS Office suite and HR IT tools such as LMS and HRM systems
People Management Skills
- Individual contributor role
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- At least 10 years of human resources experience
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Master’s Degree in HRM or MBA preferred
- PHR or SPHR certification