Human Resources Manager at Bucket Listers, Inc.
Bucket Listers is the leading city guide and marketplace trusted by tens of millions of explorers to discover and book bucket list experiences in major cities around the U.S. and the world. Bucket Listers is growing fast gearing up for live events to return and looking for our first HR person to help us build a world-class team and culture. Right now we’re a small & mighty team of 10 but with live events returning in 2021 we expect to grow the team significantly and take our company where no company has gone before. Our goal is to create the happiest workplace environment in the world and make all of our employees proud to work at Bucket Listers!
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Managing the recruitment and selection process for full time and part time team members
- Build out and scale program for hiring part-time freelance content creators and writers in several of our major cities
- Promote diversity and inclusion through the implementation of company-wide D&I programs
- Plan virtual team building events and quarterly off-sites in new cities to bring our mostly remote team together to work and explore
- Manage benefits, compensation, commissions and payroll
- Promote Bucket Listers externally through employer branding efforts, “Best Places to Work” lists, and networking.
- Own our HR systems and design our documentation and workflows.
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 3-5+ years in the HR space. A strong background in benefits and compensation, systems and compliance.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively partner and collaborate across teams
- Passionate about exploration and the Bucket Listers’ mission