Human Resources Specialist at Enfusion
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
As a Human Resources Specialist on our HR team, you will play a critical and highly visible to our employees as the company grows and evolves. You aspire to provide the highest level of customer service to Enfusion employees, and your colleagues and will rely on your exceptional communication and organizational skills to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, high-volume and dynamic work environment.
You fully utilize your attention to detail in planning and coordinating high-touch people services. You excel at managing and reporting out on your priorities, activities, and proactively soliciting input when needed. You are an adept learner in adopting Enfusion’s processes, tools and technology while contributing to improving workflows and resolving issues whenever possible.
HR Specialists on the HR team are required to demonstrate a high level of performance in the following:
- Client Relationship Management
- Be recognized by your clients as a business partner by fostering positive working relationships and through your understanding and proactive management of human resources and the new employee onboarding process
- Provide a consistent level of communication and relevant data points keeping Human Resources team informed of priorities, activity, issues and results
- Establish and foster collaborative working relations with all Enfusion stakeholders that can include HR, IT, and Payroll
- Onboarding and Offboarding
- Lead the U.S. New Employee Orientation Program and manage the end to end onboarding process for all new hires and internal transfers to ensure a high impact, engaging experience for all employees who join the Enfusion community
- Partner with new hires to walk through the steps and the required documents of what is to be expected during the onboarding period; ensures proper completion and filing of Form I-9 and E-Verify, audit completion of new hire paperwork, and assist new employees with benefit enrollment
- Collaborate with employees and managers on successful onboarding processes including 30/60/90-day check-ins and post-onboarding employee surveys
- Assist with more complex executive and senior leader onboarding programs
- Coordinates offboarding process for resignations and involuntary separations
- Conducts exit interviews with employees and shares feedback with HR leadership
- Manage and support HR initiatives and projects as directed by HR leadership
- Serves as primary point of contact for all U.S. benefits inquiries, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, short-term disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program, commuter benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Paid time off policies, etc. Assist with annual benefits open enrollment process
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) to present new employee orientation
- Responds to leave of absence programs, including parental leave and other federal/state/local leave laws
- HR Systems, Reporting, Metrics
- Generates reoccurring and ad hoc HR reports and serves as a primary point of contact for HR data requests, including but not limited to attrition, benefit enrollment, benefit usage, contact information lists, tenure of service, etc.
- Manages and maintains data in HRIS platform, including title, salary changes, government regulated documentation, etc.
- Conducts routine audits to ensure integrity of data
- Maintains company org chart
- Learning and Development
- Assists employees with enrollment and questions (including technical questions) regarding Enfusion Learning, our online learning and development platform
- Works with HR management team to select new courses, building custom courses, and overall building out the learning and development platform
- Visas/Work Authorization
- Serves as the primary point of contact for all H-1B, Green Card, Curriculum Practical Training (CPT), Optional Practical Training (OPT) cases for employees and external Immigration counsel
- Monitors deadlines and requirements to process cases, works with HR Manager to approve, and submit cases
- Partners with global HR team members to coordinate company culture initiatives, including global employee engagement survey.
- An undergraduate degree required
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in human resources with relevant experience with HR and HR systems, along with an eye for improvement to deliver a best-in-class experience while managing processes within established standards and compliance requirements
- Astute attention to detail, expertly organized, and a demonstrated ability to clearly and simply communicate complexity in easy-to-understand deliverables
- Flexibility and agility to manage changing priorities and other unexpected events to deliver successful outcomes
- Proficiency and adept in learning business technologies and tools: MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); HR Systems, including HRIS, Applicant Tracking, and Learning Management systems
- During COVID, Enfusion supports a virtual workforce. This position will be located in Chicago and may require one day per week in the office until staff return in the new year.
- Collaborative and highly effective business partner and relationship manager to successfully organize and deliver Enfusion’s employee experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and people-centric business model
- Change agility and strong attention to detail in order to oversee multiple priorities, drive desired results and maintains client and team satisfaction
- Demonstrated planning and organizing skills delivering a highly organized and clearly communicated new employee onboarding experience that is perceived as best-in-class
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-awareness and ability to accurately gauge others to appropriately guide thinking and behavior, especially in difficult situations
- Maintain regular communication (verbal and written) on your priorities, activity in progress, and the results of your efforts
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Thrive in a collaborative work environment with the ability to influence n a diverse group of professionals and personalities