We are currently hiring a Junior Recruiter that will contribute to the continued growth of Enfusion! This individual will work with the current Talent team to help recruit and source for exceptional talent for the organization. They will help source on both technical and operational roles. This individual may also be put on special projects when necessary.
What You'll Do
- Work in partnership with internal recruiters and stakeholders to build strategies around sourcing
- Find, engage, and schedule active/passive candidates through the use of LinkedIn, and other creative search techniques
- Build a pipeline of talent for future needs
- Screen candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their motivators
- Work with the team to coordinate candidate phone screens, and onsite interviews.
Who We Need
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience (Technical Recruiting is a plus)
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Google Hire is a plus
- Attention to detail
- It would also help if you have a Bachelor degree
- Be able to work onsite in Chicago. We’re right inside the Revival Food Hall.
You are a great fit if:
We think you are a great fit if you like technology, like to get things done without people asking and enjoy a collaborative, laid back environment. You could work at many awesome companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role. You are knowledgeable, care about the details, and like to learn new things. Also, you like food.
Who We Are
We’re a team of technology-centric individuals that want to reduce the burden on our clients by providing a homegrown front-to-back platform that streamlines their processes. We’re pretty good at it, and it shows. In 2018, we added 90 new employees globally, 120 new clients, and two new offices. In 2019, we are continuing that growth and working on new tech upgrades. We are also proud to say that the founders still roll up their sleeves and contribute code. Imagine working alongside the founders of a global company on some of our tech initiatives.
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- 401K with matching
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!
Read Full Job Description