Learning and Development Lead at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
We’re looking for a Learning & Development Leader to join our team! The L&D Leader thinks strategically and approaches problems with a lens to the entire organization. This role will lead initiatives in training and development across the company. The ideal candidate understands business needs that correlate to learning and skill gaps in the workforce; you’re aware of the different ways that team and individual performance impacts results, and in turn how employee growth and development impacts performance. You can match learning styles to various methods of delivery - from experiential to coaching/mentoring to classroom. This role will report directly to the Chief People Officer.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Select and implement training, coaching and instructional programs for various situations
- Improve productivity of employees through sharing and executing training programs and determining best practices
- Train and coach managers and supervisors as needed to ensure individual teams are set up for success
- Plan, organize, and facilitate employee development and training events
- Develop and maintain Fetch’s internal documentation for updated and easy access to training resources and protocols for employees
- Conduct follow-up studies of completed trainings to measure results and plan for future trainings
- continuously innovate and ideate in best options for skills development and support employee preferences and needs
- Exemplifies the Fetch culture of collaboration and respect in a fast-paced environment
We know we’re both succeeding when:
- Employees know where to go to find information on trainings and learning resources
- Managers are empowered to train and inform their teams, and know where to find information when they don’t have it
- We develop internal benchmarks to track our learning and development progress
- Trainings and educational opportunities are completed in a timely manner by all staff
The ideal candidate has:
- A strategic mindset
- Excellent execution ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development initiatives
- A patient and collaborative approach to the task at hand
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Company equity