At Echo we are committed to help our Associates grow their career. Apply today and grow with Echo!
Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation management services. As a third-party logistics provider, we simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers, handling crucial tasks so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that need to ship their products with carriers who transport goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.
The Learning & Development Content Designer will provide cross-functional support across all business units. As a part of the greater HR team, this person will routinely interact with roles at all levels within Echo to better understand education wants and opportunities. The main function of this role will be to design and develop training materials, organize training events, and facilitate training sessions as needed.
- Produce and maintain high quality presentation and SOP designs
- Create Lessons, Courses, Programs, & Campaigns in Workday
- Support all departments with creation of learning materials
- Facilitate L&D, Talent, Sales, and Operations focused trainings
- Coordinate the planning, rollout, and cadence of programs like GPS and LEAD
- Regularly meet with HRBPs and department leaders to understand business needs
- Write and post Workplace communications’
- Act as point of contact for L&D related ServiceNow tickets
- General even planning (event space, food vendors, setup)
- Minimum 2-4 years of Employment at Echo and currently in good standing
- Minimum 18-24 months of Echo Client Sales Rep experience
- Previous experience in content design and training facilitation
- Ability to think creatively and generate ideas for employee learning and development
- Proven ability to work with others on goal-oriented projects
- Proven ability to mentor and teach others
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Work environment/physical demands summary:
This job operates in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.