Learning & Development Specialist/ Manager
What you'll do in the role:
- Design experiences that are accessible to in person and remote learners, and offer scalable solution to support Home Chef’s growth.
- Create, implement, and iterate on engaging learning activities for employees at varying stages of their development.
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts (SMEs) and key stakeholders to ensure quality and accuracy of content.
- Design and deliver an onboarding program that equips each new hire with the tools they need to be successful.
- Create outstanding learning material and lesson plans that leverage a variety of mediums to engage different learning styles.
- Proactively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to analyze performance gaps and learning needs.
- Manage daily logistics of running training programs including communication with trainees, coordinating classroom details such as space requirements, materials etc. and track employee training
- Assist in the development and implementation of a strategy to further build inclusion and diversity into our culture.
- When needed, source and manage partners to assist with leadership programs
- Partner with business leaders to determine best solutions for employee development and learning
- Assess, analyze, design, develop, deploy and measure learning and development programs and processes.
- Develop communication mechanisms to inform leaders and employees on educational programs, training resources and opportunities, etc.
- Strives to measure results of learning and development programs to demonstrate impact on the business
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's Degree in Instructional Design, Learning & Development, Organizational Development, Communications, Education or relevant field.
- 3+ years of experience with increasing responsibilities in Learning
- Knowledge of instructional design models and adult learning principles with the ability to apply course design techniques and facilitation for various audiences
- Knowledge of course development software and experience maintaining a Learning Management System (including wikis and other similar applications)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to write instructional material, including audio/video scripts
- Passionate about learning and utilizing new technologies and learning theories to design and deliver effective training
- Ability to conduct training needs analysis, interpret and communicate the data, and deliver solutions to address the gaps
- Manage multiple priorities /projects effectively
- Anticipate the needs of the business and exhibit a bias for action
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Candidates can experience Home Chef as a customer - enter promo code PEOPLE30 for $30 off your first order!
- Direct access to senior management – our leadership team works alongside our team members every day
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO) policy
- 401k program
- Flexible spending accounts for qualified medical, dependent care, parking, or transit expenses
- Free water taxi, discounted gym membership, and daily bike storage for Wrigley building employees
- Cold brew coffee on tap at no charge
- Employee discounts for Home Chef meal kits
- Free lunch every Friday and snacks and beverages on hand every day
- Casual dress
If you like to make a difference and thrive in a fast paced environment, come join us!