Learning Manager at Enova
How do you like to make an impact?
Think back to your last job. Were you able to mentor and lead your team to true impact and outcomes? Do you like to take on the needs of your stakeholders and leverage a team of smart professionals to deliver what they need? Enova empowers you to make decisions and influence how outcomes are achieved. That includes taking the lead on the development of a new hire program, to determining the best way to partner for the benefit if a whole new office launch. We want you to have your voice heard Day One. We want you to make your mark. This is the core of Enova.
About the Role:
As Learning Manager, you will lead a team of Learning Associates to deliver and facilitate the learning of all Contact Center associates. You will partner with the operational leadership to plan, create and forecast employee development initiatives supporting our Contact Center associates.You will be responsible for establishing best practices for Learning Delivery and apply methods that maximize productivity and high-performance within the Contact Center. Your leadership on the team, along with stakeholder partnering will be critical to the success of our Contact Center operation and our customers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage a team of Learning Associates and Specialists with expertise in Contact Center facilitation
- Partner with instructional designers, HR, business stakeholders and team members to ensure our Contact Center team members have the training and learning they need to hit our high performance goals
- Partner with Contact Center leadership to ensure new hire learning supports a high engagement onboarding process
- Assess overall training program efficacy by monitoring progress, tracking and reviewing results, and making necessary changes to support the business growth and evolution.
- Based on the needs of the business, there may be times where you are facilitating classroom training
- Manage and continually evolve the methods and tools we use to develop Contact Center talent
We get excited about you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 to 5 years of call center, production operations or retail service training experience
- 2 or more years managing or directing a training team or function
- Strong organizational skills with evidence of successfully managing concurrent projects
- Strong client engagement and business partnering skills
- Natural collaboration and problem solving skills that build credibility with stakeholders
- Trusted people leader who leads and manages with integrity, empathy and grit
- Ability to establish trust and credibility to build strong stakeholder engagement and partnerships
- Flexibility to travel to and work from our Gurnee, IL office on monthly and as-needed basis
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced environment
About the People Team
Most companies call this team the HR Department. We don’t like that name because we don’t think of Enovaians as ‘resources’; they’re people first and foremost. Our People Team is made up of 30+ ‘People People’ who are focused on making Enova an awesome place to work. That means the Recruiting team is obsessed with identifying top-notch talent to bring onboard, and our Compensation and Benefits team is tirelessly working to make sure Enova’s offerings are competitive and exciting. It means Talent Development is seen as a valuable resource for new and current employees to grow their skills, and People Resources is partnered closely with leaders to develop their people strategy. It means our PeopleTech team tackles any behind the scenes processes that makes sure things run smoothly for employees. Basically, it means we hustle to make sure Enova is a great place to spend 40ish hours a week.
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 5 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work some place awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.