Capital Management is looking for an organized, motivated individual that thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. You will help lead our L&OD efforts across our trading desk, engineering teams, and beyond. Our population of curious employees will thrive with you leading the way. It is essential to have a tenacious, can-do attitude where you're willing and able to "connect the dots'' and help lead the team to success.
You'll be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for successful creating, planning, execution, monitoring, and controlling learning programs
- Collaborating with organization units and internal/external Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to design training programs aligned with competencies and strategic learning opportunities
- Prioritize and track the progress of the project/portfolio against key objectives and results while monitoring progress during the iteration and proactively managing risks / blockers / impediments
- Conduct Change Impact and Readiness assessments to identify key changes or readiness gaps that will impact the organization; and develop and execute change management activities to support the transition
- Design and implement organizational effectiveness interventions
- Effectively communicate weekly updates to the People team and Executive team.
- Partner with business and team to successfully implement and iterate on content and programs
- Ensure all milestones and learning objectives are met/delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- Perform administrative tasks such as scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrollment
- Track ROI and regularly report on key training metrics to determine the effectiveness of all training and development programs
You'll gain loads of experience in this role but before you do, you should have:
- 2+ years experience in Learning and Development industry
- Experience with change management and organizational effectiveness
- Excellent project management, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with designing learning programs based on business needs
- Strong proficiency of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Proficient with Google Suite, added plus if you have experience with LinkedIn Learning and Lessonly
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Ability to manage and drive change that results in positive impact
- Self-starter that thrives on challenging the status quo
- Ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities in a fast-paced and challenging environment
* Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, PEAK6 has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to a hybrid office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.
*PEAK6 currently requires all employees as a condition of employment to either be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or submit to regular testing. The CDC defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. PEAK6 will also require proof of vaccination and/or testing. PEAK6 will also consider requests for exemption from these requirements as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs