WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). All of our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro's Talent and Development (T&D) team works to make our organization an engaging, inclusive home for Centrons to develop their careers and create positive change in the ad tech industry. T&D is made up of four collaborative teams: Talent Acquisition (recruits top talent for Centro - and where this role sits!), Talent Operations (provides benefits, payroll, perks, and a system support for Centro), Education and Development (leads training and education for Centro employees), and Talent Partners (heads up professional development, management resources, and employee relations).
Collectively, T&D is passionate about bringing Centro’s values and guiding principles to life through our culture and practices. This team cultivates Raving Fans by constantly ideating on how to ensure every current and prospective employee receives the best experience possible.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
As a Manager of Recruiting, you will work closely with a team of recruiters, business leaders, and cross-functional partners to hire for Centro’s Revenue Team (including sales, media services and operations, and customer experience teams). You will build and develop a diverse team of recruiters who are working across dynamic organizations in a decentralized environment while achieving high-growth hiring goals. You’ll contribute to the team by:
- Designing and implementing scalable recruiting strategies for Centro’s Revenue teams with an intentional focus on impacting company-wide diversity commitments.
- Leading collaboration and problem solving across cross-functional stakeholders to develop and execute recruiting strategies.
- Mentoring and growing recruiters while building inclusion and cohesion across a geographically dispersed team.
- Motivating team accountability to deliver against global organizational hiring and growth goals.
- Partnering with leadership across Revenue teams to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals.
- Advising business leaders on innovative and inclusive sourcing, recruiting, and hiring strategies utilizing external market insights, data, and intelligence.
- Working on active reqs where necessary, and consistently generate healthy talent pipelines by driving employer branding, events, and employee referral initiatives.
- Utilizing data to influence recruiting strategy, processes, and initiatives, and providing regular reporting on key metrics.
- Identifying, resolving, and elevating issues as necessary to Recruiting and T&D leadership.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- 2+ years of experience in the Advertising, Digital, or AdTech industry
- Experience leading a team of recruiters and managing through change
- A self-directed, detailed-oriented mindset with demonstrated experience in developing and improving processes
- Experience communicating, influencing, and working with cross-functional teams and diverse stakeholders
- Experience providing a consultative recruiting approach with internal stakeholders
- Experience in a high growth environment – highly motivated, self-directed, and a strong sense of urgency without sacrificing customer service or candidate experience
- Ability to create strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional organization skills with demonstrated experience in time-management
- A creative mindset when it comes to problem-solving, process improvements, and getting things done effectively and efficiently
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Lever preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience with Lever or Workday
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a work from home stipend for employees in closed offices, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.