Locusview is a fast-growing Israeli-American tech startup company dedicated to building a world-class team of mobile and geospatial professionals who are passionate about developing and delivering solutions that solve real-world problems for critical infrastructure. We offer a relaxed yet stimulating work environment.
Locusview is a fast-paced company where employees have the opportunity to use their creativity and innovation on a daily basis. We believe in our people, and we provide the resources and opportunities for them to explore and grow.
We are looking for a skilled administrative professional to join the Locusview HR team and support our growing organization as the Office Manager for our team in Chicago, IL.
We view this as an entry level role into People Operations, you will be responsible for managing the front office while supporting the execution of our talent acquisition, employee engagement and retention strategies.
- Serve as the first point of contact for our company, welcoming guests and greeting people who visit the office
- Maintain responsibility for all office operations and logistics including: scheduling contractors for maintenance and ordering supplies/equipment
- Partner with janitorial staff and communicate cleaning needs to ensure a comfortable and professional working environment
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to plan and execute company celebrations and events
- Other HR related tasks as assigned
- 1 to 2 years of previous administrative or clerical support
- History supporting a fast-growing dynamic company, preferred.
- Strong communication skills (in-person and remote technologies).
- Intellectually curious.
- People’s person with a Team First mentality.
- Demonstrated interest in human resources or people management, preferred.