Part-Time Contract Recruiter
One North is seeking a part-time recruiter to help source and screen candidates for our open positions. We are looking for someone to work closely with our internal recruitment team, who has an interest in recruiting web developers, UX strategists, and creatives. This role can be remote, but we would be more than happy to have someone work in our office with us.
- Source candidates using various methods and tools, including social media, job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter and campus resources.
- Identify and attract the most qualified and diverse talent for our growing team.
- Screen candidates to evaluate their hard skills, aptitude and potential fit.
- Provide a list of interested, qualified candidates each week to One North’s Recruiter.
- Stay on top of the Chicago digital community, in order to understand the competitive talent scene, as well as to be able to relate to and engage with technical talent.
- Understand One North’s business goals and incorporate them into the recruitment process.
- Ensure that each person that engages with One North leaves with a positive experience, regardless if he/she is a fit for our current open positions or future business needs.
- Learn about One North’s history, goals for the future and employee experience, and tell our story to passive and active candidates.
- Help One North’s recruitment team to build a pipeline of talent for future and/or unexpected hiring needs.
- Strong written and oral communications
- Experience sourcing through LinkedIn Recruiter, conducting Boolean searches and managing projects
- Experience sourcing for technical positions
- Professional attitude