ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
We are looking to expand our payroll department. The candidate selected will work with our Senior Payroll Specialist to ensure employees across the globe are paid accurately and on time. ActiveCampaign currently provides payroll support in 4 regions: United States, Australia, Ireland, and Brazil and we continue to grow in locations and headcount. Along with ensuring payroll is paid promptly, this candidate will help properly maintain 401(K) process, reconciliations, and other assigned responsibilities.
What your day could consist of:
- Preparing, entering, and uploading payroll data in a timely manner
- Working with RevOps to ensure commissions are paid timely through payroll
- Maintaining 401(K) and pensions in both Payroll software and 401(K)/Pension providers
- Working with T&E to ensure expense reports are paid through payroll in a timely manner
- Ensuring Payroll providers are paying withholding tax in a timely manner
- Working with HR to ensure proper adjustments to payroll are recorded
- Working with department managers to ensure Holiday and overtime pay is paid timely
- Preparing workflows to maintain consistency in processing payroll
- Maintaining GL payroll coding in Payroll provider system to ensure proper recording of payroll in Accounting software
- Answering payroll questions from employees
- Ensuring W-2’s are handled in a timely and efficient manner
- Looking for ways to automate processes to ensure accuracy
- Other projects/requests as needed.
What is needed:
- Entry level experience in payroll related environment, preferably in Tech/SaaS industry
- Knowledge of system based payroll platforms such as Workday, automated ticketing response system Zendesk, and accounting software Intacct.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Suite systems.
- General knowledge of Accounting
- Self-motivated and a willingness to learn and take ownership of assignments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be detail oriented, accurate, and well organized
- Be proactive in nature
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, parental leave, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.