People & Culture Coordinator at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
- Create the best team member experience!
- Bring your innovative eye to all tasks and projects to promote a safe and fun environment
- Have a solutions-oriented mindset that helps you bring together your resourcefulness and pragmatism in all of your work
- Have top notch organization skills with a strong attention to detail to develop and execute plans
- Have proficient experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Manage the benefits, perks, and enrollment/change process for new hires and current team members
- Enjoy learning various HRIS processes and procedures and help to optimize efficiency
- Be energized by cultivating relationships with team members across the globe
- Seek to understand current methods, policies, and procedures with an eye to innovate and optimize best practices
- Be a trusted strategic partner to People Ops Generalist, L&OD Manager, and HR Manager in the EU
- Work to become a role model of the p44 culture
Requirements: The experience you should have
- BA/BS degree Human Resources or a related function
- Experience in HR operations that deliver a high-quality experience for employees
- Self-disciplined and solutions focused with experience excelling in a dynamic, fluid and fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working in a result driven or entrepreneurial environment required, SaaS company preferred
- Experience with UltiPro or similar HR software
- PHR or SPHR preferred
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.