People Operations Analyst (TEMP)
At Enova, our People Operations Team is transforming the way HR works. Our mission is to make the employee experience amazing and to provide efficiency and customer service to our organization. Our People Operations Coordinator will be a steward for great employee experiences through their work with our people and through their seamless handling of our People Ops processes. This position requires the ability to collaborate and excellent customer service. The ability to adapt in a fast-growing organization is essential.
Who we're looking for:
- You operate as an owner.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is natural to you.
- You are motivated, self-driven, and have strong accountability for your work ethic.
- You are creative, innovative, and look to build efficiency and enhancement in your processes.
- You champion your ideas but also let the best answer win.
- Your words (written and spoken) are clear, professional, and precise.
- You want to join a group of collaborative, bright colleagues who genuinely enjoy working as a team.What you'll do:
- Responding to team member questions through our team ticketing system
- Transacting on employee changes, including org changes, promotions, hires, terms, and transfers
- Assigning and monitoring completion of company compliance training
- Assisting the HRIS team with data input and integrity
- Assisting with immigration processing
- Processing requests for employment verification
- Processing unemployment claims
- Supporting recognition and retention programs
- Supporting other parts of HR with administrative support (Benefits, Compensation, etc...)
- Processing onboarding including data entry, background checks, I9s, etc...
- Maintaining people team documents, SOPs, and templates in shared team repositories
- Assisting with general administrative tasks and projects as necessary
- Maintain sensitive employee data with confidentiality and discretion
Experience you'll need:
- Experience in Customer Service and an interest in HR, or education in HR
- Intermediate or advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Workday experience a plus