People Operations Coordinator at FOURKITES
We are excited to bring on a People Operations Coordinator to join our progressive and dynamic Human Resources & Talent team. The top candidate will possess strong core human resources generalist experience, knowledge of all HR functional areas, and have drive, smarts, and integrity to bring to our team. We are seeking an energetic professional with high career potential that has demonstrated success managing people operations in high-growth tech orgs.
- Manage people operations and core hr tasks, including on-boarding/off-boarding, HRIS, core HR platforms (feedback and performance management, 401k, etc).
- Continuously bring forward ideas and action plans to ensure FourKites maintains an effective and impactful employee experience.
- Ownership of Benefits Admin relationship and open enrollment process
- Responsible for communicating initiatives or updates to the org as it relates to the employee experience.
- Manage hr metrics and data analytics
- Liaison with Finance & Payroll teams
- Manage necessary compliance and audit reports
- Manage company handbook, other required hr documents, and employee profiles
- Be seen as a value added partner to the people operations team
- Manage employment verification requests
- Manage FMLA, ADA, and other EEOC documentation
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Support Tier 1 employee relations issues
About the Team:
Our team thrives on people operations and driving best in class employee experiences for multiple offices across the globe while being an HR business partner to our hiring managers and Executives. Our day to day is made up of core hr initiatives, talent development, training and ad hoc HR analytics projects. If you love people operations and also want to contribute to progressive talent and people initiatives beyond core human resources, this is the role and team for you.
- High level of self awareness and demonstrated ability to accept and apply feedback for personal and professional growth
- Proven track record of effective partnership with department and functional leaders
- Ability to think several steps ahead, develop contingency plans and adjust when needed
- Good listener balanced with ability to “push back” and challenge constructively
- Demonstrate conflict management skills
- Ability to maintain high level of discretion
- Extremely organized, motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work well under deadlines
- Always “open to possibility”
- Superb communication, project management, and critical thinking skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
- Professional, reliable, driven and results-oriented
- Passion for creating best in class people experiences
- 2+ years HR Generalist experience in fast paced high growth companies
- Experience tracking & reporting HR metrics including headcount, turnover, and other core HR data
- Understanding of national employment labor laws and regulations
- Experience handling employee questions, onboarding processes, managing HRIS, managing benefits enrollment process, and compliance reporting
- Experience managing or working with culture or fun committee initiatives that elevate the employee experience
- Experience managing core hr platforms and tools (feedback/performance management tools, recognition platforms, 401k, benefits, etc)
- Experience in Software as a Service Industry highly preferred
- Bonus: hold a professional certification (SHRM, HCI, HRCI, etc)