People Operations Program Manager at iManage
**Please note: Through the end of 2020, all jobs are remote-friendly but we would love to have you in our Chicago office once deemed safe and appropriate to return.**
Being a Program Manager on our People Operations team at iManage means…
As part of a collaborative global team, you will organize, manage and plan complex global projects within the organization and ensure that our people operations programs support the long-term goals of the team and organization. You will have a high attention to detail, and possess stellar organizational skills to guarantee the strategy, planning and execution of all key initiatives within the group are carried out in a timely, coordinated manor.
You will be a strong leader that is skilled in organizational transformation projects, change management, and monitoring critical HR programs. You will be an agile, solutions-oriented problem solver who is not afraid to engage in new and exciting efforts within people focused program development in a high growth organization. You will help us enable all iManage employees to #MakeItMeanSomething.
iM Responsible For…
- Project Management: Creating, establishing, and managing processes and methodologies to ensure assigned HR-related projects are delivered on time and meet high quality standards from inception to rollout.
- Agile Facilitation: Understanding what it takes to deliver projects in an agile way and how we can establish an agile mindset within our team. Being able to adapt project plans and priorities quickly in response to business and team needs.
- Relationship Management: Developing and maintaining critical relationships within the organization to ensure project completion. Ability to work in highly matrixed organization to achieve success.
- Operations: Driving engagement, communication, governance, cadence and alignment of program accountabilities through multiple communication strategies and teams. You will be taking an agile approach to planning through collaboration, cross functional teams and fast-paced work sequences.
- Team Organization: Working with members of our People Operations function to help recognize opportunities for improvement in process efficiency and effectiveness. Being able to understand how the many pieces of the HR function work together to form a harmonious, successful team.
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 5+ years of HR related experience, preferably in a program management related role
- A strategic mindset that understands the business objectives and can translate into how it impacts HR objectives
- The ability to influence decision making, facilitate groups with diverse perspectives across geographies, and bring teams to agreement
- Experience in coaching, change leadership, HR project management and program implementation
- Exceptional planning and execution skills; ability to think about matters on a global scale
- Expert understanding of HR processes and/or systems
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including an expert proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working as part of a global team is a plus!
iM Getting to…
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing tools in our People Operations technology stack like Ceridian Dayforce, Jira, Slack, JazzHR and Microsoft Office
- Own your learning and growth within our career development support framework plus, access a huge range online learning library
- Make an impact on a global team; experiment with different processes and be able to influence our team’s success, ultimately helping the organization grow
- Receive competitive benefits that include: attractive salary based on market data, health/vision/dental/life insurance, 401k matching, performance bonuses, flexible working environment, generous PTO, unlimited sick days and so much more!
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/