Being a People Technology Manager at iManage means…
You are a dynamic, data oriented HRIS professional with experience streamlining various human resources systems, reporting, data analytics, and HR business processes. You will manage large global HRIS projects with various stakeholders and help propel the iManage People Operations technology vision forward.
You will be responsible for building the iManage HRIS technology strategy for the People Operations Systems and maximizing the use of Ceridian Dayforce to achieve the People Operations mission. You will use your creative, analytical mindset to own the roadmap and feature definition within our HRIS system including implementing new modules and assessing gaps. You will examine and improve current practices, while investigating future methods to process data and solve issues using HRIS technology on a global scale. As a People Technology Manager, you will have both individual contributor and team management responsibilities.
We value innovation and out of the box thinking to solve business problems and identify opportunities for HR technology to evolve – it is about curiosity, creativity and a commitment to excellence in a fast-paced environment. You will make your mark on a collaborative global team while developing your passions and having fun along the way! You will help us enable all iManage employees to #MakeItMeanSomething.
iM Responsible For…
- Developing the vision and product roadmap for our iManage People Technology solutions regarding Ceridian Dayforce and other HRIS tools; defining short-term and long-term technology rollout strategies.
- Owning and delivering on HR Operations metrics.
- Managing all HRIS policies, workflows, and reporting capabilities.
- Defining and owning the new People Operations helpdesk ticketing system and escalation tickets.
- Serving as the HRIS subject matter expert and partnering with Global People Operations to ensure system functionality meets organizational needs.
- Delivering innovative products and solutions that solve complex business problems in the People Operations systems space.
- Anticipating and recommending technology solutions and innovation opportunities by understanding business challenges and strategic and operational priorities.
- Being the main point of escalation for any HRIS related issues
- Assisting in enhanced reporting while understanding and following standards that ensure the data integrity of HR information globally.
- Reviewing, analyzing and creating detailed documentation of business processes and system functionality, including workflows, program functions and steps required to execute transactions.
- Performing Ceridian Dayforce business processes and related system configurations
- Serving as the first point of contact with various HRIS vendors as needed
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, IT, business or related field
- 7+ years of professional level HRIS, information technology or human resources experience
- Experience with a complex HRIS system, with Dayforce experience as an advantage
- Worked in ether a regulated environment or with ISO and SOC compliance – audit experience and compliance experience
- Expertise in HRIS rollouts and understanding of stakeholders and moving parts.
- Project Management experience
- Experience providing HR software to a medium to large employee population
- Experience working across various countries or jurisdictions for employment law purposes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as time-management, project/tasks prioritization skills
- Expertise in data entry methods & data audits
- The ability to handle and protect confidential and sensitive information
- Experience collaborating with others worldwide as part of a global team
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/