Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
The Recruiter/Sourcer is responsible for creating and implementing strategic sourcing strategies that uncover and engage quality and diverse talent to support current and future talent needs. The Recruiter/Sourcer will seek out various platforms (LinkedIn, Github, StackOverflow, Handshake, BuiltIn) and affinity organizations (NSBE, SWE, National Sales Network etc.) to promote DFIN as an employer of choice while building relationships with active and passive candidates with the goal of converting to hires. They will partner with the Talent Acquisition team to support full life cycle recruitment.
• Create effective sourcing strategies for all levels of Software Engineers (frontend, backend, full-stack, etc.), Engineering Managers, Product, Sales and other roles required to support DFIN’s business strategy.
• Utilize LinkedIn Recruiter, GitHub, Stack, X-Ray searches, referrals and any other method to contact candidates for to support current and future talent needs.
• Prioritize critical roles and provide consistent status updates to hiring managers
• Create and implement sourcing strategies for hard-to-fill roles.
• Maintain data integrity for prospects in ATS.
• Personalize messages to candidates and continuously work to optimize your response rates.
• Understand and share best practices on sourcing strategies to build talent pipelines.
• Support full life cycle recruitment i.e. source, screen, interview and offer process.
• Partner with affinity organizations and universities to build diverse talent pipelines for current and future needs.
• Create an ideal hiring manager and candidate experience by building strong relationships.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• 1+ years of experience sourcing passive candidates via Linkedin Recruiter, GitHub, X-Ray searches, meetups, and other innovative approaches
• Experience working as a sourcer, full life cycle recruiter in house or staffing agency.
• Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner
• Ability to use data to improve sourcing strategies
• Communication skills (presentation, verbal, written, etc.); is able to effectively communicate to all levels of management, both internally and externally
• Able to easily adapt to changing business priorities
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and ATS SuccessFactors a plus
• Competitive compensation package
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance and 401K
• Flexible workplace model with remote option
• 4 weeks parental leave
• Best Place to Work by Built In
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable aaccommodation by sending an email to [email protected]