Would you like to be a central part of a Talent team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of MoLo? Join our team today and be a part of something special!
Seeking better, doing better. Full of energy and constantly adapting. We are obsessed with growth. Growth of our company and growth of our employees. We’re an innovative startup, making a name for ourselves in the world of logistics. We pride ourselves on being transparent, personable and dedicated. Investing in our customers, carriers and employees is what differentiates us from the competition. Founded in 2017 with just three employees, MoLo boasts over 200 employees three years later. Located in the West Loop of Chicago. MoLo has an insatiable appetite for growth, relentless commitment to customer service and an incomparable work culture. Discover something different. Find your future at MoLo today.
What will you be doing?
Our Talent team is focused on MoLo's most valuable asset: our people. As a Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the organization by finding the most qualified talent with the skills and passion to succeed. You will handle full cycle recruiting from sourcing, screening, coordinating the interview process, and extending offers. You will be responsible to hire top qualified talent for various departments including, but not limited to, sales, operations, marketing, issue resolution, pricing, analytics, and accounting.
At this moment we are all working from home and doing our part to combat Covid. As of now all collegiate events and interviews are virtual however, in the future, this position will require travel to local recruiting events and collegiate recruiting events across the Midwest.
- Execute on MoLo’s collegiate recruiting and experienced recruiting strategy
- Use our ATS, Paylocity, to manage requisitions and candidate workflows
- Work cross-functionally with business leaders to evaluate talent needs then handle discovery meetings for requisitions and initial screen for candidates
- Source candidates by using talent acquisition platforms including, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Handshake, Indeed, Glassdoor, and Built In Chicago
- Build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Make hiring decisions and facilitate the offer process
- Build strong relationships with student organizations and collegiate contacts to source and attract talent
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Currently all recruiting is executed virtually, however, in the future the position may require up to 50% travel to local and collegiate recruiting events
- Casual and fun environment focused on teamwork
- Extensive industry and technology training
- Competitive compensation with bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, and 401(k) with company match
What we’re looking for:
- 1 year of experience in talent acquisition. Logistics experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an engaging personality
- Experience utilizing a variety of sourcing tools, interview techniques, and building strong candidate relationships
- Superior organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple requisitions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Deep Understanding of employment laws and regulations