The Recruiter position is focused on sourcing and acquiring top talent for Echo. You will work in conjunction with hiring managers throughout the organization to proactively source, screen and on-board new talent. As a Recruiter, you will be the face of the organization taking candidates through the entire recruiting process from start to finish.
- Direct execution responsibility for full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer formulation, negotiation and closing of top talent
- Build and foster an employment brand that attracts key talent in the region to the organization.
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly hiring goals set forth by Executive team
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview documentation and data in applicant tracking system
- Manage pipeline and candidate activity on a day to day basis keeping workflows clean and organized
- Assess candidate fit to Echo profile through screening resumes, conducting initial phone and in-person interviews and managing any additional interview schedules with hiring managers
- Provide candidates with an excellent interview experience from start to finish
- Uphold integrity and use of all interview guides and processes to hiring managers in assigned region
- Establish strong working relationships with hiring managers across the organization with constant collaboration to meet their current and future staffing needs
- Proactively research competitive market intelligence and share with hiring managers and recruiting team to stay ahead of trends
- Uncover top talent through various sourcing channels including cold calling, job boards, social media, campus, professional organizations, affinity groups, networking and employee referrals
- Build relationships and maintain a network of qualified candidates to support future hiring needs (talent pools)
- Build and grow relationships with university contacts and organizations in assigned region
- Update and uphold accuracy of college job boards in assigned region
- Spearhead recruiting based projects on an as-needed basis
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to recruitment efforts
- Adhere to all compliance and regulatory requirements
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- 1-3 years' of recruiting experience in a staffing agency or corporate environment
- Experience utilizing outbound recruitment tools
- Ability to build a proactive pipeline through outbound sourcing
- Strong cold-calling skills with the ability to find and then position opportunities with qualified passive candidates
- Ability to generate a high volume of quality and diverse candidate pipelines under tight timelines
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent influencing, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Ability to work independently and produce results within a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws
- Experience with MS Office and applicant tracking systems
- Ability to travel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.