• Work directly with Hiring Managers to identify job vacancies, and influence and guide the staffing process.
• Attract, source, pre-screen, and hire talent to enhance the skills of SMS Assist and culture of our workplace.
• Collaborate with the HR Training team regarding resource planning, talent acquisition and proactive sourcing to build pipelines of top talent.
• Understand the specific requirements of the role / vacancy and how it contributes to the business.
• Coordinate phone interviews and on-site interviews with SMS Assist team members.
• Provide a consistent and superior hiring experience and employment brand for SMS Assist.
• Consider and challenge position requirements, candidate qualifications and hiring guidelines as appropriate to attract superior talent.
• Collect, analyze and deliver market intelligence and industry trends to ensure the Company is competitive.
• Manage multiple and shifting priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Maintain exceptional skills in negotiation, strategic thinking, talent assessment, collaboration, handling challenging conversations and multi-tasking
• Foster a positive team environment
• Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data
• Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
• Travel requirements: Work may be in Chicago or Naperville
• Customer Service - Proficient
• Verbal Communication - Advanced
• Written Communication - Proficient
• Teamwork - Proficient
• Relationships - Advanced
• Negotiation - Proficient
• Organizational Awareness - Proficient
• Learning Agility - Proficient
• Analysis - Proficient
• Problem Solving - Proficient
• Process Orientation - Proficient
• Prioritization - Proficient
Role Specific Skills
• Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to recruitment practices
• Able to build strong networks and engage with prospective talent at all level
• Able to identify multiple sourcing methods and techniques
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Proficient in HRIS / recruitment tools
• Confident and self motivated
People Management Skills
• This is an individual contributor role
• Completed Bachelor’s Degree
• 1+ years experience recruiting Technical / Customer Service roles preferably in
Facilities/Property Management sector
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.