Recruiter at SMS Assist
• Work directly with Hiring Managers to identify job vacancies, and influence and guide the staffing process.
• Attract, source, pre-screen, and hire talent to enhance the skills of SMS Assist and culture of our workplace.
• Collaborate with the HR Training team regarding resource planning, talent acquisition and proactive sourcing to build pipelines of top talent.
• Understand the specific requirements of the role / vacancy and how it contributes to the business.
• Coordinate phone interviews and on-site interviews with SMS Assist team members.
• Provide a consistent and superior hiring experience and employment brand for SMS Assist.
• Consider and challenge position requirements, candidate qualifications and hiring guidelines as appropriate to attract superior talent.
• Collect, analyze and deliver market intelligence and industry trends to ensure the Company is competitive
• Manage multiple and shifting priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Maintain exceptional skills in negotiation, strategic thinking, talent assessment, collaboration, handling challenging conversations and multi-tasking
• Foster a positive team environment
• Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data
• Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
• Customer Service - Proficient
• Verbal Communication - Advanced
• Written Communication - Proficient
• Teamwork - Proficient
• Relationships - Advanced
• Negotiation - Proficient
• Organizational Awareness - Proficient
• Learning Agility - Proficient
• Analysis - Proficient
• Problem Solving - Proficient
• Process Orientation - Proficient
• Prioritization - Proficient
Role Specific Skills
• Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to recruitment practices
• Able to build strong networks and engage with prospective talent at all level
• Able to identify multiple sourcing methods and techniques
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Proficient in HRIS / recruitment tools
• Confident and self motivated
People Management Skills
• This is an individual contributor role
• Completed Bachelor’s Degree
• 1+ years experience recruiting Corporate/Customer Service roles preferably in
Facilities/Property Management sector