Recruiter at DFIN
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
Recruiting at DFIN means recruiting with the best. We seek to find a great Recruiter who knows the industry and is looking for growth. We know that working with a motivated team helps bring that same kind of energy. Great Recruiting is key to our industry and our business, bringing in the best and brightest to a thriving company is what we do! This Recruiter will focus on finding and Recruiting passionate employees for multiple departments within our organization. If you are motivated and willing to learn best industry practices, this role is for you!
Responsibilities include full life-cycle recruiting. This individual must be able to identify, interview and place top talent by utilizing creative sourcing methods and advanced recruitment research techniques, including; networking, referrals, direct recruiting and web-based methods. We are seeking a Sr Recruiter with a strong Generalist background with the ability to find passive candidates; specifically, with Product, Sales and Operations knowledge and experience.
• 1-2 years in corporate or agency full cycle recruiting experience
• Ability to manage a high volume of open positions and screen candidates in a professional, efficient and effective manner.
• Ability to work closely with Hiring Managers to help select the best candidates for each position and to control candidate expectations.
• Having a history of establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with hiring mangers and candidates.
• Screen resumes and perform phone screens and virtual candidate interviews.
• Determine applicant's viability for position based on work experience, behavioral answers, and overall fit for hiring team, department, and company. Write up and submit interview information of viable candidates to Hiring Managers.
• Must be able to successfully close an offer and handle sensitive negotiations.
• Strong attention to detail
• Apply critical thinking and root cause analysis
• Thrive in an environment where change is a constant, every-day
• Have a "go with the flow" attitude while managing multiple and competing priorities
• Have a "can do" customer attitude with a smile and a positive mindset
• Ability to work under pressure and where interruptions and change of focus are frequent
• Have a "roll up your sleeves" and be a team player to get the job done - even when it's not part of your job
• Effective at forging trusting relationships throughout the organization to deliver value-added service that supports the business objectives of the organization and its culture
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]