WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). All of our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro's Talent and Development (T&D) team works to make our organization an engaging, inclusive home for Centrons to develop their careers and create positive change in the ad tech industry. T&D is made up of four collaborative teams: Talent Acquisition (recruits top talent for Centro), Talent Operations (provides benefits, payroll, perks, and a system support for Centro), Education and Development (leads training and education for Centro employees), and Talent Partners (heads up professional development, management resources, and employee relations).
Collectively, T&D is determined to bring the Centro Manifesto and guiding principles to life through our culture and practices. This team cultivates Raving Fans by constantly ideating on how to ensure every current and prospective employee receives the best experience possible.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
Recruiting coordinators support Centro’s recruiting process and create a positive candidate experience from sourcing talent to scheduling interviews and everything in between. Recruiting Coordinators enable recruiters do the best work that they can do by delivering an amazing candidate experience, taking care of details, and tackling any road blocks that may come up along the way. You will contribute by:
- Scheduling interviews, presentations, and work samples across different departments during various stages of the interview process, dealing with last-minute schedule changes, and managing quick and accurate communication with candidates and the hiring team
- Following up and providing updates to candidates regarding their applicant and interview status in a timely manner
- Track and update candidate progress and interactions in Lever
- Collaborate with other team members to improve and streamline processes
- Assisting with sourcing candidates before moving them into the interview pipeline
- Finding and engaging active and passive candidates by crafting LinkedIn inmails, performing Boolean searches, messaging through social media, and sending emails.
- Utilizing Lever to store, manage and engage talent pools of appropriate candidates
- Attend and coordinate recruiting-related activities such as recruiting events, professional and college career fairs, when needed
- Owning the candidate experience and creating memorable interactions that inspire the best to work at Centro!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You thrive at getting things done in a fast-moving and sometimes chaotic environment while keeping our candidates top of mind
- You prioritize trust trust and alignment with your team
- You’re an amazing communicator and can communicate with recruiters, candidates, hiring managers, stakeholders, and even executives with a blend of professionalism and friendliness
- You are creative and process-driven, constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- You stay calm under pressure and can manage multiple things simultaneously
- Incredible organizational skills and you’re attentive to the detail to the extent that it gets annoying :)
- Flexibility – you’re able to shift tasks and priorities quickly and are comfortable working with ambiguity
- Ability to connect and interact with different types of people
- 6-12 months of previous recruiting experience in a high growth environment
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Familiarity with recruiting fundamentals, sourcing techniques and candidate outreach
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter or other sourcing avenues
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems; Lever preferred
- Knowledge of AdTech or Digital Media Space
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a work from home stipend for employees in closed offices, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.