Recruiting Coordinator at Civis Analytics
What we do
At Civis, we take a science-first approach to solving business problems using person-level data. With a blend of proprietary technology and statistical advisory services, we help public and private sector organizations find, understand and connect with the people they care about, so they can stop guessing and start using mathematical proof to guide decisions. We know others use “data science” and “analytics” as buzzwords, but at Civis we don’t stand for fluff, and we will always deliver scalable products and technologies — not PowerPoints — to drive your business forward. Learn more about Civis at www.civisanalytics.com.
Our mission is to bring objective, data-driven truth to organizational decision-making – all the way from the boardroom to the world’s largest social causes.
This is a temporary, full-time, salaried position with benefits slated to end September 1, 2021. There is a possibility of extension to a permanent position if the business requires it. This role can be fully remote.
About the Role
Civis Analytics is seeking an energetic and hard-working recruiting coordinator to support our talent acquisition team!
As a key member of our team, it will be your job to keep our department organized and running as efficiently as possible. Your direct efforts will help bring world-class talent to our growing team. In this role, you’ll work closely with the corporate recruiter, the technical recruiter and the recruiting manager to coordinate and streamline the full lifecycle recruiting process across business areas.
How You'll Make An Impact:
- Schedule all interviews; specifically technical screens and virtual interviews for 25+ open positions at once
- Use Greenhouse applicant tracking system (ATS) to assign evaluations, post jobs, disposition candidates, organize interview workflows and much more as needed
- Provide a stellar experience by being a positive first contact for all candidates
- Assist with recruiting projects as needed which may include campus recruiting in the future
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1+ year of experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity
- Demonstrated examples of building successful candidate relationships based on trust and transparency
- Experience handling complex calendar management and scheduling interviews with busy teams in a timely fashion
- Interest in talent acquisition systems and quick to pick up new technology and platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish credibility and respect with a broad range of business partners
- Ability to handle confidential recruitment and personnel documents
- Experience navigating Gmail and the Google Suite preferred
- Prior experience with Greenhouse as an ATS preferred
Why join our team?
- The opportunity to be part of a growing tech startup focused on solving interesting and meaningful problems, invested in internal promotion, and committed to fostering a diverse, equal and inclusive workplace.
- Competitive benefits, including unlimited PTO, 401K match with immediate vesting, health, dental, and vision benefits, fully paid parental leave, breastfeeding support including breastmilk shipping services for traveling moms, commuter benefits, wellness initiatives including weekly group meditations, monthly on-site massage therapy, and pet insurance.
- To support employees in our now fully remote work environment, we also have expanded our virtual journal and book clubs, Donut Pals (organized virtual coffee meet-ups), Lightning Talks (5-minute presentations on anything you’d like), Lunch-and-Learns, and HR Open Discussions (bi-weekly meet-up where we discuss ideas and topics of the day in a casual format). We are also able to support and accommodate flexible work from home schedules to help employees juggle responsibilities at home.
Civis Analytics embraces the individuality of our employees and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact [email protected]
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
EEO IS THE LAW