Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
As a Recruiting Coordinator you will partner with recruiters and staffing partners to assist with candidate communication and scheduling across all of Vivid Seats departments. This role is critical to the success of recruiting operations and candidate experience – two areas which we are proud to hold ourselves to the highest standards.
Working side by side with the recruiters and business partners, you will drive timelines forward, identify and implement efficiencies for the team, and advocate for an exceptional candidate experience. You will get the chance to connect with candidates through each step of their interview process, share the Vivid Seats story, and play an important role in Vivid Seats hiring initiatives.
You will take full ownership of projects that make a difference and help to create a better process and experience for companywide Recruiting efforts.
- Managing scheduling needs with internal employees, C-level business partners, external agencies and candidates in a timely fashion
- Ownership of ad hoc projects including recruiting systems maintenance, candidate-facing communication templates, internal process documents
- Assist in reviewing inbound applications for multiple openings
- Professional and proactive communication with internal employees and external candidates
- Be an active member in team/department meetings while documenting updates and next steps
- Contribute ideas and improvements to share across the Recruiting and Human Resources team
To be successful, you'll need
- Customer centric attitude with an innate desire to deliver the best possible experience for every candidate
- Proven experience in a recruiting coordinator, account management or relationship management position
- Strong follow through and ability to multi-task with competing, time sensitive responsibilities
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to think on your feet and work independently
- Ability to prioritize with strong organization skills
- An intrinsic motivation to continuously learn and improve your professional skill set
- Action-oriented mindset with a high level of drive to deliver results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an understanding of how to adapt your communication style for your audience
111 N Canal Suite #800
Chicago, IL 60606