Upwork ($UPWK) is the world's largest freelancing website. Each year $1.7 billion of work happens through Upwork, allowing businesses to get more done and helping professionals break free of traditional time and place boundaries and work anytime, anywhere on projects they love. At Upwork, you'll help build on this momentum. Together, we'll create economic and social value on a global scale, providing a trusted online workplace for businesses to connect with extraordinary talent and work without limits.
Do you want to be part of a fast paced, innovative and growing organization where your input directly impacts the bottom line? We are looking for a dynamic Recruiting Coordinator to join our team. As the Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting our recruiters with high-volume and fast-paced interview activity, onsite experience for the candidate and optimizing the overall recruiting process.
- Coordinate and schedule phone, onsite and Google Hangout interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency.
- Juggle all needs for new recruits: interview schedules, candidate confirmations and hosting candidates onsite.
- Champion for an outstanding candidate experience for every candidate from start to finish.
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across multiple offices and time zones is a plus
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self aware, detail-oriented, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails.
- You're friendly, efficient, responsive and trustworthy, so you'll keep candidates informed and keep their information confidential.
- Strong experience with Lever ATS and Google Suite.
How to really knock our socks off:
- Background in diversity and inclusion initiatives including campus recruiting, and organizing and hosting recruiting events.
- Experience running a fast-paced yet structured interview process in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Impeccable organizational skills.
- Experience working with a remote team.
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork you’ll help shape the future of work. From our offices in San Francisco, Mountain View and Chicago, together we’re creating exciting new opportunities for a world of professionals. You’ll be part of a vibrant culture built on shared values: Inspire a boundless future of work, Put our community first, Have a bias towards action, and Build amazing teams. Along the way you’ll have fun and enjoy the perks of a people-first company: Work from Home Wednesday's, daily breakfast and lunch, regular in-office happy hours, top-notch benefits … and more. Check out Upwork’s spotlight on The Muse for a glimpse of our daily work/life balance.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.