At Sprout Social, people and culture are at the forefront of everything we do - a fact underscored by multiple Best Places to Work awards and a 4.8 rating on Glassdoor. As members of the Sprout People team, we are champions of Sprout’s unique culture. Doing our jobs effectively means every candidate has an incredible experience with Sprout Social, every team member is successful from day one, and every business unit has the talent and support needed to meet and exceed their goals.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you’ll play a key role in supporting our Recruitment Team to ensure the recruitment and onboarding of new Sprout team members is unparalleled, and you will generally contribute to making Sprout an exceptional employer.
You will be responsible for working with our Recruitment Partners throughout the entire recruiting process including: scheduling and coordinating interviews, organizing travel, sending candidate assignments, and managing workflows in Greenhouse (our ATS). Sprout has ambitious hiring goals and you will be pivotal in making our processes streamlined and replicable while exercising good judgement.
If you are the master of details and enjoy making each and every candidate's experience with Sprout spectacular, we’d love to talk to you!
Within 1 Month, you will:
- Complete Sprout’s New Hire training program alongside other new Sprout team members. You’ll gain a broader understanding of our product and how your role fits into the organization.
- Partner with our Manager of Recruitment to define key success metrics for your role and how you will measure against them.
- Conduct initial 1:1s with members of the Recruitment Team, the broader People Team, hiring managers and other strategic partners throughout the company to identify what a successful People relationship looks like and how you will work together.
- Understand as much as you can about our company, products, teams, and projects to creatively support our award winning culture.
- Learn our recruitment tools and hiring processes by shadowing our current Recruitment Coordinators.
Within 3 Months, you will:
- Continue developing relationships with the Recruitment Team and begin to understand the unique challenges of scheduling across domestic and international offices and help to further establish best practices.
- Partner with the Recruitment Partners and hiring managers to move candidates quickly and efficiently through the hiring process in a high volume environment.
- Communicate with candidates and hiring teams about interview line-ups and schedules, monitor interview feedback, and coordinate travel and other logistics related to the recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Own critical People team workflows in partnership with our People Ops team including new hire onboarding and background checks.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Have developed key relationships with Recruitment Partners and hiring managers to proactively address candidate needs, provide an excellent candidate experience and act as a bridge and champion of our culture.
- Partner with our People Experience team to coordinate recruitment culture-building events and activities.
- Use data and your own instincts to identify inefficiencies and innovate / improve your support to the Recruitment Team. Don’t be afraid to give us feedback. We welcome it.
Within 12 months, you will:
- Be completely at home as a critical member of the Recruitment Team as well as the the People Team as a whole, with a deep understanding of the team’s needs.
- Relish and become the Sprout culture personified.
- Surprise us! Use your unique ideas and abilities to change the People Team in beneficial ways that we haven’t even considered yet.
Of course what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago’s Loop
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
Sprout Social is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Sprout Social participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!