Senior Administrative Assistant (3+ Years' Experience) at HAVI
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
Are you an administrative professional looking for a fast-paced, collaborative, and highly visible opportunity to do what you do best? Want to grow your career?
We are seeking a proactive, collaborative, and personable professional in our Downers Grove office to support the CHRO and the Communications Officer.
This is no ordinary admin role. If you are a detail-oriented professional who loves technology and supporting teams to keep things running smoothly, this is a great opportunity for you to get noticed. In this role, you will get to tackle high-level projects from time to time. We offer developmental opportunities and outstanding benefits, 19 days of paid time off, amazing co-workers -- and more, all in our beautiful Downers Grove headquarters (free garage parking).
- Provide proactive support and excellent follow-up
- Maintain and coordinate Outlook calendars
- Coordinate meetings and conferences, prepare room set-up, materials, and catering
- Arrange domestic and international travel and itineraries, confirm and manage flight schedules and changes, ensure proper visas and/or travel documentation are secured
- Prepare and track expense reports and payments
- Protect and maintain confidentiality and proprietary information
- Maintain a high level of professionalism as an extension of the team
- Manage time for tasks and projects
- Ad hoc projects (presentations, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Occasional off-hours support
- Occasional commute to our Chicago office
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 3+ years' experience in an administrative role supporting busy executives
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; technical acumen and SharePoint are a plus - we use O365)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment and be highly deadline-driven
- Adaptable to changing priorities and support needs
- Experience managing highly confidential information
- Must be okay commuting to Chicago occasionally (we'll pay for parking or train)
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s success
No Agencies Please
HAVI does not accept agency resumes submitted by third-party vendors unless a valid agreement has been signed and the HAVI Talent Acquisition Team has granted authorization for submissions for a specified position. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HAVI employees, or any other company location. HAVI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.