Senior Analyst, Provider Recruitment – Advanced Practice Providers at VillageMD
At VillagMD, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering the most effective, accessible and efficient healthcare in the world through physician-led, patient-first primary care. We're looking for a Senior Analyst, Provider Recruitment to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
We’ve recently partnered with Walgreens, and through this partnership have forged a collaboration to offer a transformative primary care experience. These state-of-the-art primary care clinics will provide comprehensive primary care services to meet the full suite of patient needs in their communities and neighborhoods. In addition to neighborhood clinics co-located with Walgreens, Village Medical is also growing rapidly at traditional primary care locations as groups of primary care providers join the Village Medical Group.
Could this be you?
As a Senior Analyst, Provider Recruitment you will be accountable for the successful sourcing and recruitment of Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) in your designated region. You’ll bring your knowledge of provider recruitment to help implement the VillageMD vision, ensuring we are attracting top talent that is motivated to drive change in healthcare through our unique primary care model. In this newly created and highly collaborative role, you will help the business scale by attracting high caliber APP talent to our model of care. You’ll be trusted to own and drive a strategic partnership with recruiters and business leaders, and to attract and hire exceptional APPs with a focus on our core values of Getting Stuff Done, Innovation, and Building Trust. Your enthusiasm for team success will enable your own success in our high growth environment!
How you can make a difference
- Create robust search strategies that will attract our ideal candidate profiles for high volume APP (both Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistant) searches across all of our markets
- Define the APP universe of any given planned geography, aligning our targeting plan with team Director and Manager-level APP recruiters
- Design and drive an online, telephonic, and in-person sourcing strategy that focuses on the Village Medical vision and differentiates us in the Primary Care space
- Manage the cleaning and actionizing of data from various sources in support of the larger APP recruiting team
- Expand and refine our candidate database to build a reliable talent funnel (we use Gem, LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, and Greenhouse!)
- Work against tight deadlines to ensure successful acquisition of clinical talent, always with an eye towards innovation and increasing efficiency
- Keep current of new state and federal regulations or accreditation standards impacting recruitment and hiring practices
- Contribute to the standardization and documentation of best practices for APP recruiting as we scale our team
- Participate in assessing the technology, training and tools required to drive top tier quality performance
- Contribute to the development and strengthening of relationships with relevant associations at the national and regional levels to distinguish Village Medical as an employer of choice for APPs wanting to transition to a value-based model of care
Skills for success
- Analytical thinking that allows you to distill information for stakeholders and team members at an operational level to effect change
- Exceptional people skills with proven success in bringing together stakeholders from different departments to collaborate on opportunities and achieve overall goals and objectives
- Strong work ethic and experience performing under pressure with a sense of urgency, attention to detail, consistent follow through, and ability to thrive in our fast-paced recruiting culture
- Solution oriented with a willingness to identify problems and be accountable for discovering and implementing options for resolution
- High emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, and success navigating diverse stakeholder groups
- A keen sense of personal accountability for delivering individual and team results
- Experience performing under pressure with a sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- A passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through effective communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- 1-3 years of experience in a sourcing and/or recruiting-related role focused on provider recruitment, ideally within the primary care, internal medicine and/or family medicine specialties
- Excitement and passion for healthcare
- Comfort with launching and leading new initiatives while driving transformation and change management
- Ability manage large sets of data, as well as sleuth out contact information using a variety of tools and approaches
- An entrepreneurial mindset with knowledge and experience in high-growth business environments including ability to roll-up sleeves and dig into the details of the work
- Ability to quickly gain credibility and establish the required relationships to influence and generate results; quickly influence market partners to take action
- Extreme flexibility and the desire to lead an energetic and passionate talent acquisition team
- A reputation for discretion, integrity, judgement, responsiveness, strong attention to detail and common sense
- High volume telephonic outreach experience is preferred (this will not be the entire job, but you must have no fear of the phones!)
- Bachelor’s degree required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.