Senior Associate, HRIS & HR Analytics at OCC
The Options Clearing Corporation (OCC) is the world's largest equity derivatives clearing organization. Founded in 1973, OCC is dedicated to promoting stability and market integrity by delivering clearing and settlement services for options, futures and securities lending transactions. As a Systemically Important Financial Market Utility (SIFMU), OCC operates under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. OCC has more than 100 clearing members and provides central counterparty (CCP) clearing and settlement services to 19 exchanges and trading platforms. More information about OCC is available at www.theocc.com.
What We Offer
A highly collaborative and supportive environment developed to encourage work-life balance and employee wellness. Some of these components include:
A hybrid work environment, up to 3 days per week of remote work
Tuition Reimbursement to support your continued education
Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Technology Stipend allowing you to use the device of your choice to connect to our network while working remotely
Generous PTO and Parental leave
Competitive health benefits including medical, dental and vision
The HRIS & HR Analytics function is a critical part of the Human Resources team and is responsible for the development and execution of a strategy for operational excellence across HR. This role will partner with all HR functions, including Organizational Development, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Total Rewards and Diversity & Inclusion, as well as other departments across the firm, to support key departmental initiatives and company objectives. In addition, they will be responsible for continuous improvement of our HRIS systems, fulfilling HR reporting needs, help to build a data analytics practice and overseeing our payroll procedure.
- In partnership with Director, HRIS & HR Analytics, act as a liaison between HR, organizational stakeholders, and IT, to coordinate the execution of key projects and departmental initiatives. Address roadblocks to deliver enhancements aligned with HR’s strategic direction.
- In partnership with Director, HRIS & HR Analytics, execute various reporting and analytics tasks, including fulfilling report requests from the business and producing the monthly CHRO reporting package.
- Coordinate and help execute HR analytics dashboards across all practice areas of HR (CHRO, OD, TM, TW and TA).
- Conduct a business analysis of HR data, taking data exports across all areas of HR and analyzing the information.
- Execute research and analysis of best practices with HRIS and Analytics.
- System Administration and execution of Metrics that Matter. Create reporting and analyze data to tell the story of Organizational Development.
- Execute HR’s portion of the payroll process, enforcing established deadlines and ensuring the necessary and appropriate audits are completed prior to providing to Finance for processing.
- Manage and build strong stakeholder relationships with the ability to keep stakeholders engaged, responsible and proactive in working toward planned goals and objectives, while connecting the dots across the various HR functions.
- Assist Director, HRIS & HR Analytics with updating polices and procedures, business continuity activities and other ad hoc projects.
- Act as a departmental change agent to proactively identify and drive opportunities for continuous improvement, process optimization and system enhancements to support business strategies and operational needs.
- Complete Ad hoc projects and requests as needed by Director, HRIS & HR Analytics, Executive Director, OD or CHRO.
- Ability to effectively analyze and interpret data to clearly convey meaningful insights
- Strong prioritization skills and attention to detail; ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on high quality of work; juggles competing deadlines effectively
- Thinks multiple steps ahead; prepares for potential problems and escalates issues when appropriate
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with peers and leadership
- Desire to change the status quo, challenge assumptions and embrace ambiguity
- Ability to work in a confidential environment
- Knowledge of HR functions and business processes (Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits, Learning & Development, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced experience with excel preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or other related field
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Data analysis experience required
- HRIS experience required, Workday experience strongly preferred