Senior Corporate Recruiter
Title: Senior Corporate Recruiter
What you’ll be doing: As a Senior Corporate Recruiter, you’ll be expected to hit the ground running in full-cycle recruitment. You’ll be expected to use innovative recruiting techniques to source for passive talent as well as evaluate incoming applicants. You will work on our Corporate (non-Tech) team, filling positions across the business in various departments such as Marketing, Product Management, Finance, Accounting, and our People team.
Your core priorities will be to:
- Fill critical business positions with high performers, in a timely fashion.
- Navigate various hiring teams and key stakeholders, and vary your recruiting strategies based on the function.
- Drive a positive candidate experience and support Enova’s employment brand by being a brand ambassador (both online and offline).
- Advise hiring teams on creating a robust recruiting process focused on quality hiring.
- Continuously research the Chicago hiring market and recruiting industry trends.
What we’re looking for:
- 4-6 years of recruiting experience, preferably in both corporate recruitment and staffing/search firm environments.
- Natural relationship building skills, and passion for nurturing relationships both internally with stakeholders and externally with prospects.
- Proven results identifying passive candidates in a timely manner via creative recruiting strategies.
- Skills in the art of negotiation, and comfort managing the entire offer process; including salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptances/declines.
- Must be able to travel to conferences or fairs as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
This opportunity is perfect for those who want to use their creativity to institute new ideas and processes. We are seeking the best, to work with the best, in recruiting the best for Enova!
About our team:
With one of our core values being “Top talent and teamwork,” we are responsible for identifying the next generation of talent for Enova. That’s why we work together to expertly advise on all aspects of the interview and hiring process. This includes coaching our teams on job expectations, interview processes, and hiring decisions. While exceptional recruiting skills are at our core, coaching, branding, and a constant focus on data-driven decision making are what make our team unique.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health and wellness benefits, a 401K matching plan, paid parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.