Senior Diversity & Inclusion Recruiting Program Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
About the role:
Our Talent Acquisition Team is on an incredible multi-year journey to build and scale world-class recruiting from the ground up. Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs) is a central to our approach, and we are weaving it into every aspect of how we recruit. Our aim is to create a richly diverse and equitable recruiting capability where every candidate feels moments of belonging.
The Diversity & Inclusion Recruiting Programs Analyst is a program manager who leads initiatives that amplify our inclusive recruiting capabilities. In this role you will work collaboratively with our Diversity Recruiters, the broader Talent Acquisition team, and other internal and external stakeholders. You will be empowered to help design, manage and lead a variety of inclusive recruiting initiatives. We’re looking for someone who is excited about building from scratch, can move quickly, and is passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion.
What you get to do:
Dream, innovate, and make informed recommendations for initiatives that will improve our inclusive recruiting capabilities
- Build and drive initiatives that truly make an impact, such as inclusive recruiting events, training guides, employee activations, external partnerships, bias-mitigation tools and guides, etc.
- Drive projects and programs using clear road maps and success measures
- Collaborate closely with our recruiting teams and business partners
- Manage external partner relationships to grow diverse talent pipelines
- Travel up to 5-10%, as needed
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6+ years experience running, creating and managing custom diversity recruiting projects or general diversity programs
- Strong personal accountability to deliver to plan
- Deep passion, understanding, and long-standing commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
It’s Great, But Not Required If You Have:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Event planning experience
- A builder who’s comfortable with ambiguity; you want to be apart of developing and growing something brand new
- Experience working in a fast paced, high-growth environment
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills with the ability to build beautiful, clear presentations
- Curious self-starter with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Ability to prioritize work; you thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Self-driven and highly motivated; you have a true sense of ownership from start to finish
- A collaborative mentality; you thrive in a strong team-based environment
- Growth-mindset; you are curious, and always eager to learn and improve
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.